Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Closer...

As the surgery date gets closer and closer I keep trying to think of everything that needs to get done before it. Oil change in my car, clean my room, make sure all laundry is clean, clean the sheets on my extra bed (in case someone has to stay over), clean the bird cage, etc. I just hope I do everything I need to before I can't anymore. I've been cleaning all day today to prepare.


The days of ignoring the surgery are over. I can't help but think about it! I have finals coming up in my classes and I just can't pay attention. I've been trying to study to give myself an excuse to sit down and rest my hip. But even then I can't completely pay attention. I guess that is just the way it is going to be. I have never had any kind of surgery before other than getting my wisdom teeth out. Even then they used laughing gas instead of anesthesia. I have no idea how my body is going to react to the anesthesia or all the drugs I'm going to be on. I keep imagining the feeling I'm going to have when I wake up right after surgery. Honestly, I can't wait until that moment. I will know that it is just going to be up from there. The worst is over. I am so excited for it to be over.

But until then....prepare, prepare, prepare!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete